Description : –
- Hand block printed Fine Pure Cotton fabric – Cotton Cambric 60s.
- Block – printed fabrics are made by hand carving a design into wooden blocks. These are then dipped into dye or ink and are pressed onto the cloth to transfer the design.
- The price mentioned is for per meter of the fabric.
These fabrics are suitable for making kurtas, shirts, tops, blouses, kaftans, skirts, trousers, Afghani pants, dhoti pants etc
- As it is a natural fabric and soft to touch, it is recommended for infants, toddlers and children, too.
Wash Care :-
Hand wash separately in cold water with mild detergent. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Actual product colour may sometimes vary due to your monitor / mobile settings.
- Differences in colour, printing and placement of the print are not considered defects, but are part of the intrinsic handmade and hand block printed nature of our products. This is what makes each piece special.
- Natural – dyed colours might bleed during the first few washes or rub against the skin and other light – coloured garments.